Associations send millions of emails each year. It takes a lot of work to do this manually, which is why you need a great email automation platform to help carry the load.
There are two common mistakes when assembling a tech stack.
You might have the greatest marketing strategy in the world, but it’s useless unless you’ve got people to market to.
Technology doesn’t just make it easier for associations to connect with their members – it also makes it possible to measure how connected members feel to the association.
For technology leaders working in association management, there’s one question that comes up again and again. Should we use dedicated association management software solutions, or can we switch to a generic mainstream alternative?
As with all tech-related decisions, the answer is: it depends on your circumstances.
If you’re a tech leader at an association, you probably find yourself struggling with the same questions over and over. Questions like:
- How do I support the unique organizational structure of an association?
- How can the tech stack support the lead generation goals of the marketing team?
- How do we increase engagement and boost retention?
- Are we making the most of the tools we have?
- Is it time to add new elements to our tech stack?