Sci-fi is the new normal: AI is here
- ChatBots supporting member recruitment or member services' efforts
- AI-generated content recommendations for member subscriptions
- Language translations for global organizations
- Generating: Synthesizes and creates brand new content, images, videos, etc. (think blog posts, brand logos, landing page imagery)
- Extracting: Condenses swarms of content into simple terms (think meta descriptions, presentation outlines, content clusters)
- Summarizing: Simplifies information for easy consumption (think mission statements, bios, member engagement survey open-ended feedback).
- Classifying: Compartmentalizes information to organize content, topics, audiences, behavioral needs (think Content Libraries, Email Preference Center taxonomy, conference tracks)
- Rewriting: Creates content accessibility by breaking down complex concepts or even freshening up tone and voice (think conference session abstracts, eLearning descriptions)
- Reviewing: Audits information, strategies, and vehicles to provide recommendations and assessments (think web site optimization)
Here are some use common use cases for the fortune teller of the family:
Personalized recs on programs and content based on past selections
Insights that drive new program and product development
Lead and engagement scoring for prospects and members
Now that you've met the family, here's some functionality to really press home for associations looking to adopt AI for growth and efficiency:
It can unlock dormant content
- Protect your org and your data with trustful clouds
- Invest in secure, privacy-compliant tech stacks built to scale with AI
Lean into strategic partners that are either working with you, educating and training you, or putting AI into action on your behalf.
About Aimee Pagano
Aimee joins HighRoad Solution with 15+ years of integrated marketing and communications experience, primarily in client-facing roles within the association and SaaS space. Her specialties include persona development, content strategy/management, lead gen and awareness campaign development, and website development/optimization.