Virtual Pro-Tips from our Tech Team
Suddenly working from home for more than one day out of the week? Are your office hours blending with your personal hours? Are you finding it difficult to focus in the midst of kiddie chaos? We hear ya.
Luckily, HighRoad was doing "remote" before remote was a thing. For over a decade, HighRoad has been spinning up products, providing consultative and innovative solutions, and evolving our clients' digital stacks straight from our home offices. You'd be surprised at the productivity and ingenuity that can happen in PJ bottoms.
That's why we happily bring you our Virtual Pro-Tips Series. For the next few months, we're going to share our virtual practices with you, all coming from different disciplines and perspectives.
Here are some remote tips from our tech team...
- Asana: for project management
- Dropbox: for meeting notes, shared files, and project collaboration
- Help Scout: For client and tech support
- Lessonly: for internal LMS
- Outlook 365: for email
- Slack: for internal team chats
- Zoom: for videoconferencing and phone conferencing